Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Jazz Song Alphabet by DJ Steve Conrad

After the open call for jazz song alphabets fellow DJ Steve Conrad from Phoenix, AZ, USA just sent me his alphabet. Enjoy!

DJ Steve Conrad says:
"I would love for people to find new music that does something for them like this list does for me."

Accentuate the Positive - Aretha Franklin
Baby Won't You Please Come Home - Crytzer's Blue Rhythm Band
Communication - Slim and Slam
Do Your Duty - Tuba Skinny
Effervescent Blues - John Kirby
For Dancers Only - Billy May Orchestra
Goody, Goody - Jonathan Stout and HIs Campus Five
Hallelujah, I Love Him So - Peggy Lee
I Like Pie - Gordon Webster
Joshua Fit the Battle of Jerico - Sidney Bechet
Killin' Jive - Cats & The Fiddle
La Vie En Rose - Eddie Condon
Moten Swing - Kansas City Band
Nature Boy - Johnny Hartman
On Revival Day - LaVern Baker
Poetry Cocktail - Candye Kane
Queen Bee Blues - Eddie “Cleanhead” Vinson
Rockhouse - Ray Charles
Shake That Thing - Preservation Hall Jazz Band
Too Darn Hot - Ella Fitzgerald
Uncle Epp's Dream - Skeets Tolbert
Violent Love - The Big Three Trio
When I Get Low, I Get HIgh - Linnzi Zoarski
X-Ray Blues - Ray Charles & MIlt Jackson
Yacht Club Swing - Fats Waller
Zoot - Count Basie
 
Want to see all alphabets? Go here!

If you are a DJ and have an alphabet, send it to me and I'll post it! Keep the alphabets coming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment